Olympia City the massive city project features skyscrapers
Introduction to Olympia City
Olympia City is a shopping center, a 500-rooms hotel, commercial facilities, shop-houses, restaurants, apartments, business center, financial street and more than 3,000 cars parking area. And also the project stretches on 3.9 hectares of landmass north of the national Olympic stadium was started in 2012. Moreover, the project is forecasted to complete in 2019? This massive city project features skyscrapers including a 55-story building, five 20 stories buildings and a 25 stories building, as well as a modern supermarket.
The project space available
Olympia City is well known as the mix-used development by Cambodian property award which developed by OCIC of Canadia group.
- C1 and C2 have been ready to hand-over and move in.
- C3 and C4 have been planned to finish by end of 2017.
- C7 have been finished the working with foundation and basement parking, growing up to the top by end of 2018.
- C5 is on the rise( coming soon )
- C1 -The Forest Condominium: 401 units, 20 floors.
- C2 -The River Condominium: 372 units, 20 floors.
- C3 -The Sun Condominium: 515 units, 23 floors ( include sky bar 3 floors).
- C4 -The Light Condominium: 300 units 20 floors.
- C7 -The Fortune Tower: 276 units 25 floors (SOHO & Office).
- C5- The Earth Condominium: ????? units Coming soon.
OLYMPIA CITY’S FEATURE
The project located in the middle of the Phnom Penh city at across the five intersection road, very high traffic. There is also a largest business development area such as Olympia City that will become the biggest market share for the Amazon in near future. Over more the location is located in a commercial area within a walking distance from the PPIU University campus on the corner of the biggest main street with the high density of the population in a neighborhood with the busy downtown commercial area. There are main features listed below:
- Each condominium exists with 20-floor height, providing full facilities with the fitness center on 5th floor of the whole building such as Gym, 3 Swimming pools, Steam & Sauna, restaurant, small store …. etc.
- There are 10 to 14 elevators in each building fully supply to resident/ non-resident‘s usage with access control card system
- Each unit has been equipped with security systems such as Fire alarm, Smoke Detector, and Sprinkler.
- Video Door Phone, new technology system, has been installed in each unit. Residents should easily check their own visitor and make a call to security guard 24/7 for any emergency case in the building.
- There are more restaurants set up and the sky bar on the top roof of building as well and walking closely to financial street center with 4 floors shop-house and Shopping Center.
- There are 24/7 security guards at all main entrance and others necessary location.
- Residents also could contact the hotline customer service center, provided fully supported and assist from Olympia City Management Office.
- Car parking space with 2 basement underground provided up to 3,000 units. Residents feel no worry about parking their vehicle at all.
- The northeast part of Olympic National Stadium, along the Monireth Blvd (str.217) and Typhoon Blvd (str.182) and corner Street 161, Sangkat Vealvong, Khan 7Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- The Olympia City is close to Bak Touk High school
- And also the project area is close to Phnom Penh International University ( exist with Costa coffee / the Pizza Company )
- Close to Olympic Market / Orussey Market / Depo Market
- 1 Km far from Central Market
- 2 Km far from Independence Monument
- 2 Km far from Royal Palace and National Museum
- 3 Km far from Russian Market
- 4 Km far from Diamond Island City ( commercial area )
- 10 Km far from Phnom Penh International Airport
REASON TO INVEST
There are many great conditions of the Olympia City that very good for invests in this project. If you are looking for a location to expand your business such open a new shop, Office space, or accommodation, you may consider following main point below:
- High standard of living and civilization situated in the heart of Phnom Penh City.
- Located in the major business zones and right next to the Olympic stadium.
- Grade “A” office.
- Affordable and offering simple payment methods.
- Low down payment and simple loan application.
- Investment area is on the daily raise.
- Unique design plans developed by the cooperation with a foreign firm.
- Walking distance to the central business district, popular shopping destinations, schools, and hospitals.
If you interested in the Olympia City project, you can contact the sale department for contact information below:
Mr. DY SOPHON
Tell: (855-76) 7570 670, (855-70) 795 567